Wasifu huu umenakiliwa kutoka kwenye blogu ya Madaraka Nyerere.
- Master of Business Administration (Public Service), International University of Birmingham (2001)
- B.A. Honours in Public Administration, University of Dar es Salaam, 1987
- Diploma in Strategies for the Extension of Social Security, ILO Training Centre, Turin, Italy, November 2003
- Secretarial Certificate from Shinyanga Commercial Institute, 1977 - 1978
- National Form IV Certificate, Kinondoni Secondary School
Attended seminars and meetings on the management of social security institutions, AIDS in the workplace, leadership for women, investments, challenges facing local governments; women empowerment for sustainable development; sourcing of funds for small-scale businesses and others.
Principal Administrative Officer at the Office of the Prime Minister and Local Governments, Dodoma, since Nov 2009
Employment in the government and various institutions:
- Administrative Manager, Local Administrations Pensions Fund (LAPF) headquarters, Nov 2008
- Zonal Manager, LAPF, Southern Highlands, Iringa, Feb 2006 - Nov 2008
- Acting Director, Human Resource and Administration, LAPF, May 2002 - Feb 2006
- Human Resource Manager, LAPF, Feb 2002
- Town Director, Sumbawanga Town Council, 1999 - 2002
- District Executive Director, Mpwapwa District Council, 1977 - 1999
- Acting Department Head, Department of Administration and Finance, Local Governments Service Commission, 1991 - 1993
- Administrative Officer Grade I, Local Governments Commission, 1989 - 1997
- Administrative Officer Grade II, District Commissioner's Office, Temeke RDA, Dar es Salaam, 1987 - 1988
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Institute of Public Service, University of Connecticut, USA, June - Aug 1996
- Women into Senior Management, Development and Project Planning Center, University of Bradford, England, Jan - Apr 1993
- Certificate in Personnel Management of Training Institutions, Elis Centre, Rome, Italy, Sep - Dec 1991
- Craigavon Borough Council, Northern Ireland, Apr - June 1993; Leadership and Good Governance in Local Governments
- Observer in the local elections of Craigavon Municipality under the proportional representation system, May 1993
- Insititute of Work Training for Youth Development, Copenhagen, Denmark, Feb 2008
- The management of social security institutions (SSNIT), Accra, Ghana
- "Social Exclusion and Poverty"; Economic Development and Social Inclusion (EIPA-ECR), European Institute of Public Administration, Barcelona, Spain, June 2001 to study the European experience in accommodating the disadvantaged groups, school dropouts, immigrants from Eastern Europe, North Africa and other parts of the World, and to study the history and stage-by-stage development of Barcelona into a modern city
- British Cabinet Office; to study the British Government's experience in civil service reforms and public service, March 2001
- World Bank; Studying and analyzing World Bank projects for Third World countries and their policies, Washington DC, August 1996
- Study the work rules and regulations of the United Nations and workers' rights, Aug 1996
- American Civil Service Commission; learn about the structure of leadership in the US government; civil rights related to employment, promotions, and nominations to senior government positions, remuneration, and disciplinary procedures, Aug 1996
- Earling Borough Council, London. Study the activities of the municipality and various opportunities given to citizens and immigrants, Feb 1993
- The Royal Institute of Public Administration. Learn of the civil reforms made by the UK government initiated with Margareth Thatcher's administration
- The British Equal Opportunities Commission. Study how the British government was structured in protecting the rights of its citizens.
- The British Chevening Scholarhship Award 2000
- USAID Scholarship award 1996
- USAID scholarship 1997
- British Overseas Development Agency (ODA) 1996
- British Overseas Development Agency (ODA) 1993
Other responsibilities in society:
- Vice Secretary, WAWATA, Archdiocese of Dar es Salaam, 1995 - 1997
- Vice Chairperson, WAWATA, Yombo Parish, Archdiocese of DAr es Salaam, 1994 - 1997
- Treasurer, Community of the Virgin Mary of Lourdes, Yombo Vituka, 1994 - 1997
- Chairperson, Committee of Justice and Peace, Catholic Dicocese of Dodoma, 2002 - 2006
- Chairperson of Christian Professionals of Tanzania, 2003 - 2006
- Secretary, Vituka Women Association, 1993 - 1997 (Savings and environmental organisation)
- I made a bid to represent the workers as their member of parliament in 2000; "the votes were insufficient"
- Member of the District Executive Committee, Iringa Urban district, 2007 - 2009
- Member of the Political Committee, Iringa Urban District, 2007 - 2009
- Member; General Meeting of the region of the UWT, Gangilonga Ward, 2008 - 2009
- Vice president of the Trade Union Congress of Tanzania (TUCTA), Aug 2006 - to date
- Member; Executive Committee, Local Governments Workers' Union, June 2005 - to date
- Board member, Iringa Girls' Secondary School, 2006 - 2009
- Board member, Kampuni ya Maji Safi na Maji Taka, Sumbawanga, 1999 - 2002
- Board Chairperson, Chisalu Focal Development Centre, Mpwapwa, 1997 - 1998
- Board member, Government Employment Committee, Local Governments Service Commission, 1990 - 1997
Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Norway, and Denmark.
Connecticut, New York, Washington DC, Maryland, New Jersey, and Miami.
Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Ghana.