Tuning in and Listening to Radios via RadioSure
With radio sure, you do not need to copy and paste internet radio stations, they are already installed in for you. Just type in the name of the radio into the search box and see if that radio exists, when you get it, click on it and start to listen.
Can I add a station if it's not in RadioSure's list?
Absolutely. Just right click on top RadioSure and choose, 'Add new Station' then go ahead and add the URL address of the radio you want.
Record via RadioSure
Probably one of the best features I love in this radio is it's ability to record live radio stations with a click of a button. The content will be recorded in mp3 format and it is usually stored in your computer's music folder under the sub folder created by radiosure. Other features include:
- 12,000+ stations already included
- Supports these formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis, aac+
- Search box for stations
- Ability to switch between stations without having to go to off
- Ability to record a radio in it's natural bit rate therefore maintaining the quality
- Ability to launch multiple RadioSure clients if you want to record multiple stations at once
- Automatic check for software and radio stations updates
- Runs on Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit)
You can choose between the two options, one if portable version that you can carry in your USB or removable disc while the other is non portable. I have used both versions and they are just excellent.
- Installer: RadioSure-2.0.872-setup (172862) – 2.12 MB
- Portable: RadioSure-2.0.872-portable (77038) – 2.28 MB
- Latest versions available at: www.radiosure.com/downloads