If you have been having the same problem, then here is a shared secret that I just found out:
- Download and save the URL address of .m3u provided (it has to be from an online)
- Once saved on your desktop, Right click on it
- Select "open with"
- Choose 'Notepad' (if you don't see it, you may need to click on the small drop down arrow in order to see all the programs) or, Open Notepad from your computer's 'Accessories' folder or, find it by through 'search' service on your computer, then, drag the downloaded .m3u and drop it on the opened Notepad
- Now you will see a list of URLs with a .mp3 appended at the end of each one depending on the number of songs in that playlist
- Copy one by one of the individual URL addresses
- Open a tab or browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera etc) and paste the copied .mp3 URL address there
- From your keyboard, hit 'Enter' or on your browser click the 'Go' button at the end of address bar
- You will be prompted to 'Save' the about to download audio file in .mp3 format
If this was a lengthy process for you, then you can just play the m3u if you are connected to the internet all the time using Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC, RadioSure, Winamp, Kantaris and many more audio players available out there capable of handling m3u files.
Happy downloading and listening!