- at around 5 p.m., guests began boarding the buses at the Delamater Inn for the wedding.
- the nuptials were set to begin around 6:30 p.m.
- wedding took place at Astor Courts, a secluded estate along the Hudson River built more than a century ago.
- said to be an interfaith ceremony conducted by Rabbi James Ponet and Reverend William Shillady.
- Chelsea was wearing Vera Wang, and Hillary was in Oscar de la Renta.
- Christopher Bailey designed groom Marc’s tuxedo and ties for the groomsmen and bride's father, Bill Clinton.
- they were whisked down River Road to the ceremony; the caravan included three black cars and a van that one state trooper said held Hillary Rodham Clinton. More than 400 guests were expected
- officials restricted airspace over the estate, and the area remained a no-fly zone until 3:30 a.m. Sunday. Roads were also blocked off. Inconvenienced neighbors were soothed with a complimentary bottle of wine.
Marc Mezvinsky, 31 year old, a son of former U.S. Reps. Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky of Pennsylvania and Ed Mezvinsky of Iowa, is a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, who now works at G3 Capital, a Manhattan hedge fund in New York.
Chelsea and Mezvinsky were friends as teenagers in Washington and both attended Stanford University.
PS: Looks like that Kenyan guy's dreams of marrying 'malaika' Chelsea will have to fade away... (see video)